Re: Incorrect usage of strtol, atoi for non-numeric junk inputs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Incorrect usage of strtol, atoi for non-numeric junk inputs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 12:32:39AM +1200, David Rowley wrote:
> I see both of these are limited to 64 on windows. Won't those fail on Windows?

Yes, thanks, they would.  I would just cut the range numbers from the
expected output here.  This does not matter in terms of coverage
either.

x> I also wondered if it would be worth doing #define MAX_JOBS  somewhere
> away from the option parsing code.  This part is pretty ugly:

Agreed as well.  pg_dump and pg_restore have their own idea of
parallelism in parallel.{c.h}.  What about putting MAX_JOBS in
parallel.h then?
--
Michael

Attachment