Re: PostgreSQL V13 Replication Issue - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: PostgreSQL V13 Replication Issue
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 09:25:37PM +0500, Haseeb Khan wrote:
> Would be highly appreciated, if someone could tell me what exactly the
> issue is or what I am missing in the configuration on both the servers
> (master- slave).Why replication is not working?

Your issue is partially here, as recovery.conf is not supported in 13:

> *recovery.conf file*

I would recommend to read this area of the documentation first:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/warm-standby.html#STANDBY-SERVER-SETUP

All the recovery parameters have been moved to postgresql.conf, and
setting up a standby requires an extra file called standby.signal
created at the root of the data folder.
--
Michael

Attachment