Re: Tests for psql \g and \o - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Tests for psql \g and \o
Date
Re: Tests for psql \g and \o
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 09:18:57PM +0100, Daniel Verite wrote:
> PFA a new patch addressing these issues.

Thanks, the tests part of the main regression test suite look good to
me, so I have applied them after fixing a few typos and tweaking the
style of the test.  Regarding the tests with pipes, I had cold feet
with the dependencies on cat for non-WIN32 or findstr for WIN32.  cat
is used in the kerberos and ldap tests, though I am wondering whether
we shouldn't take an approach similar to other tests where the command
may not exist, and where we should check if there is something in the
environment..
--
Michael

Attachment