Re: Query Jumbling for CALL and SET utility statements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Query Jumbling for CALL and SET utility statements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 09:13:20AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Thanks for mentioning that.  With an automated way to generate this
> code, cursors would be handled, at the advantage of making sure that
> no fields are missing in the jumbled structures (is_local was missed
> for example on SET).

So, this thread has stalled for the last few weeks and it seems to me
that the conclusion is that we'd want an approach using a set of
scripts that automate the generation of the code in charge of the DDL
jumbling.  And, depending on the portions of the queries that need to
be silenced, we may need to extend a few nodes with a location.  We
are not there yet, so I have marked the patch as returned with
feedback.
--
Michael

Attachment