Re: Query Jumbling for CALL and SET utility statements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Query Jumbling for CALL and SET utility statements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 02:18:54PM +0000, Imseih (AWS), Sami wrote:
> +1 to the idea, as there are other utility statement cases
> that should be Jumbled. Here is a recent thread for jumbling
> cursors [1].

Thanks for mentioning that.  With an automated way to generate this
code, cursors would be handled, at the advantage of making sure that
no fields are missing in the jumbled structures (is_local was missed
for example on SET).

> The CF entry [2] has been withdrawn until consensus is reached
> on this topic.

It seems to me that the consensus is here, which is a good step
forward ;)
--
Michael

Attachment