Re: Generate pg_stat_get_* functions with Macros - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Generate pg_stat_get_* functions with Macros
Date
Re: Generate pg_stat_get_* functions with Macros  ("Drouvot, Bertrand" <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com>)
Re: Generate pg_stat_get_* functions with Macros  ("Drouvot, Bertrand" <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com>)
Re: Generate pg_stat_get_* functions with Macros  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 05, 2022 at 05:16:56PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Doing that in a separate patch is fine by me.

I have applied the patch for the tab entries, then could not resist
poking at the parts for the db entries.  This leads to more reduction
than the other one actually, as of:

Like the previous one, the functions have the same names and the field
names are updated to fit in the picture.  Thoughts?
--
Michael

Attachment