Re: pgindent (was Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Preventivemaintenance in advance of pgindent run.) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Piotr Stefaniak
Subject Re: pgindent (was Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Preventivemaintenance in advance of pgindent run.)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> * const unsigned(*TABLE_index)[2];
> * OffsetNumber(*findChildPtr) (GinBtree, Page, BlockNumber, OffsetNumber);
> * an overlength comment line is simply busted altogether

Fixed and pushed to my github repository. Note that indent won't wrap
long lines like links or paths anymore. But obviously it can't join
parts of long links that have been wrapped by previous pgindent runs.

> * the comments get formatted differently for -ts4 than -ts8
> * extra spacing getting inserted for fairly long labels
> * some enum declarations get the phony extra indentation
> * comments on the same line are now run together
> * surplus indentation for SH_ELEMENT_TYPE * data;

Please tell me if the list of your complaints above is incomplete. I
will analyze those next.