[HACKERS] Patch: add --if-exists to pg_recvlogical - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rosser Schwarz
Subject [HACKERS] Patch: add --if-exists to pg_recvlogical
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

While doing some scripting around pg_recvlogical at $work, I found a need for $subject. Attached, find a patch to that effect.

I tried simply to mirror the logic used elsewhere. I don't think there's anything controversial here, but welcome any comments or suggestions.

This applies and builds successfully against master, and behaves as designed (i.e., dropping or trying to stream from a nonexistent slot exits cleanly). It doesn't affect any other behavior I could observe.

If accepted, this will likely need a pgindent run upon merging; I had to give up on the rabbit hole of getting that working locally.

Thanks,

rls

--
:wq