RE: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Subject RE: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I have tested the patch set in two cases, so I want to share the result.

====
Case 1. deadlock caused by leader worker, parallel worker, and backend.

Case 2. deadlock caused by non-immutable trigger
===

It has worked well in both cases. PSA reports what I did.
I want to investigate more if anymore wants to check.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

Attachment