RE: PGdoc: add missing ID attribute to create_subscription.sgml - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Subject RE: PGdoc: add missing ID attribute to create_subscription.sgml
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Amit,

Thank you for reviewing! PSA new version.

> Isn't it better to move the link-related part to the next line
> wherever possible? Currently, it looks bit odd.

Previously I preferred not to add a new line inside the <link> tag, but it caused
long-line. So I adjusted them not to be too short/long length.

> Why 0002 patch is part of this thread? I thought here we want to add
> 'ids' to entries corresponding to Create Subscription as we have added
> the one in commit ecb696.

0002 was motivated by Peter's comment [1]. This exceeds the initial intention of
the patch, so I removed once.

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHut%2BPu%2B-OocYYhW9E0gxxqgfUb1yJ8jVQ4AZ0v-ud00s7TxEA%40mail.gmail.com

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda