RE: [Proposal] Add foreign-server health checks infrastructure - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: [Proposal] Add foreign-server health checks infrastructure
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Fujii-san,

> Isn't it a very special case where many FDWs use their own user timeouts? Could
> you tell me the assumption that you're thinking, especially how many FDWs are
> working?

I came up with the case like star schema, which postgres database connects data store.
If each dbms are different and FDWs have each timeout, many timeout will be registered.
But it may be a corner case and should not be confused with OLTP case.
So I'll post new patch based on his post.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED