Free PostgreSQL Database Hosting - Needs Beta Testers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gary Huntress
Subject Free PostgreSQL Database Hosting - Needs Beta Testers
Date
Re: Free PostgreSQL Database Hosting - Needs Beta Testers  (will trillich <will@serensoft.com>)
Re: Free PostgreSQL Database Hosting - Needs Beta Testers  (gravity <gravity@node10065.a2000.nl>)
List pgsql-general
I am looking for PostgreSQL users to beta test the following free database
hosting service:

    http://superid.dyndns.org:8080/freesql/index.php

I've done a fair amount of testing myself, but I need a few more people to
work the rest of the bugs out.   I'd be grateful if people would do the
following:

    1) create an account and database
    2) remotely connect via ODBC or other means
    3) insert and select data
    4) report results to me, good or bad

I'm happy to offer this free service (the free MySQL hosting is going over
well so far) and I hope people find it useful.   Take the poll, and offer
suggestions too!

Regards,

Gary H.