Re: Free PostgreSQL Database Hosting - Needs Beta Testers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From fabrizio.ermini@sysdat.it
Subject Re: Free PostgreSQL Database Hosting - Needs Beta Testers
Date
List pgsql-general
On 26 Mar 2001, at 3:42, Gary Huntress wrote:

> I am looking for PostgreSQL users to beta test the following free database
> hosting service:
>
>     http://superid.dyndns.org:8080/freesql/index.php
>
> I've done a fair amount of testing myself, but I need a few more people to
> work the rest of the bugs out.   I'd be grateful if people would do the
> following:
>
>     1) create an account and database
>     2) remotely connect via ODBC or other means
>     3) insert and select data
>     4) report results to me, good or bad

Just did it.

It looks pretty slow, but it could be my connection.

And I think you should put high on the todo list the obscurement of
other users' DB from phpMyAdmin...

Fabrizio Ermini               Alternate E-mail:
C.so Umberto, 7               faermini@tin.it
loc. Meleto Valdarno          Mail on GSM: (keep it short!)
52020 Cavriglia (AR)          faermini@sms.tin.it