Re: Persistence problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From I. B.
Subject Re: Persistence problem
Date
List pgsql-general
That was my first guess. I used palloc everywhere.. But to be sure, after I made the type, I tried to do the something like:

mytype * result;
mytype * realResult;
result = createType(...);
realResult = (mytype *)palloc(mytype->length);
mempcy (realResult, result, result->length);

It didn't help. Is that enough?