Re: Persistence problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alban Hertroys
Subject Re: Persistence problem
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12 May 2010, at 18:08, I. B. wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I have a problem. I've created several types and functions in C language and implemented them successfully. Or at
leastI thought so... When I insert, select, update data, everything works fine, but in that session only. As soon as I
closepsql and start it agan, the data is corrupted. Is there some common mistake I might have made? Code is pretty big,
soI don't think it would do any good if I put it here...

That sounds like what the documentation warns you about if you modify a structure directly from postgres without using
palloc.

Alban Hertroys

!DSPAM:737,4beadfeb10411880534263!