Re: cache lookup failed for function 72629 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lawrence Wong
Subject Re: cache lookup failed for function 72629
Date
Re: cache lookup failed for function 72629
List pgsql-general
I had been using Slony-I together with another database on a server on a different machine.  I had been testing my replication constantly dropping and creating my Slony-I tables.  This is not out of the ordinary though.  I had been doing this for many days now.

The query, I had been doing is just an update or insert into any table in this database.  There are about 40 tables.  Any change to the tables in the database results in this error.  Like I said, I had restarted the PostgreSQL service several times as well as restarted my Server several times to no avail.  I am pretty stumped and am not sure what to do short of a complete uninstall and reinstall of PostgreSQL.  Although I am not sure that would work at this point.  Probably because I'm still not sure what this error means.  Once again, like I said, it is just a simple update or insert into my tables.  I had been doing this function just a couple minutes earlier to this message and did not do anything out of the ordinary in the time between.