Re: cache lookup failed for function 72629 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: cache lookup failed for function 72629
Date
Re: cache lookup failed for function 72629
List pgsql-general
Lawrence Wong <lawrencew00@hotmail.com> writes:
> I had been using Slony-I together with another database on a server on a different machine.  I had been testing my
replicationconstantly dropping and creating my Slony-I tables.  This is not out of the ordinary though.  I had been
doingthis for many days now.

Hmm, try asking about it on the Slony mailing lists.  Slony is known to
cause strange errors if you do something it's not expecting.  I suspect
that the missing function is actually a Slony trigger function, in which
case you could probably clean up by dropping the trigger --- but get
some help first, or you may mess up Slony even further.

            regards, tom lane