PostgreSQL blocked locks query - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Manoj Kumar
Subject PostgreSQL blocked locks query
Date
List pgsql-performance

Hi Team,

I have query in terms of lock monitoring in PostgreSQL where I am not able to find a way to figure out what value has been passed in SQL statement (from JDBC driver as prepared statement).

I am using PostgreSQL 13 version.

The following is the SQL statement I am running in PGAdmin

SELECT

    activity.pid as BlockedPid,

    activity.usename,

    activity.query,

    blocking.pid AS Blocking_Pid,

    to_char(now() - activity.query_start, 'HH24:MI:SS') as elapsed

FROM pg_stat_activity AS activity

JOIN pg_stat_activity AS blocking ON blocking.pid = ANY(pg_blocking_pids(activity.pid));

The output I am getting is below, where in the SQL query is with $1.

Is there a way to compute what is being passed as value for the above SQL statement ?

Thanks

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. Any use or disclosure of the contents of this e-mail/attachments by a not intended recipient is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of TEMENOS. We recommend that you check this e-mail and any attachments against viruses. TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any malicious code or virus transmitted by this e-mail.
Attachment