Re: [GENERAL] ODBC Driver - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Maarten Boekhold
Subject Re: [GENERAL] ODBC Driver
Date
List pgsql-general
> SELECT contact.contact_lname, contact.contact_fname, school.school_name
> FROM contact INNER JOIN school ON contact.contact_school =
> school.school_id;
>
> If I remember correctly, INNER JOIN is not yet supported in PostgreSQL,
> which would explain the failure. Sorry to have accused the failure on the

Aren't INNER JOIN's not exactly the same as what we call a 'normal' join?
ie. isn't it an idea to add the syntax of an INNER JOIN to the parser and
just kinda ignore it? You could have the scanner return just a "," (comma)
for the INNER_JOIN token....

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |