Re: BUG #1643: dbf2pg broken + quick fix - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Boris van Schooten
Subject Re: BUG #1643: dbf2pg broken + quick fix
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I can't find anything about dbase nulls either.  Never seen one.  I'll
report it when I find nulls (or other bugs in the code).  I'm using some
5-10 different db formats, and noticed most of the converters need some
work (as usual).

The isinteger seems to be made to do double duty, but it doesn't exactly
do it well.  The code is dated +/-1995, and the version number is unclear,
but I noticed there have been recent changes.  Maybe cvs will give more
info?

Tell me when you got your patch ready, then I'll test the newest version.

There was this funny thing with the bug report form on the postgres site.
I got mails which suggest that the message bounced. Later I sent a mail to
Bruce Momjian.  I never knew if you replied to the bug report or to the
mail to Bruce.  Do you know what happened here?  Do bug reports get
bounced?

Kind regards,
Boris van Schooten