Re: Result Set Cursor Patch - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Brian Olson
Subject Re: Result Set Cursor Patch
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
This outsider/new-guy-on-the-list thinks "4 space" tabs are great. I think
it's very portable because if a file is indented with all tabs then
someone can set their editor to render that however they like: 2, 4, 8, e,
Pi, etc. "spaces".

4 space + 8-space-tabs is the least portable. Everyone has to configure
their editor exactly alike.

all spaces is portable, everyone gets the same thing, but on the down
side, everyone gets the same thing.

Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Brian Olson
http://bolson.org/