new class layout to support COPY protocal - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Michael Adler
Subject new class layout to support COPY protocal
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I'm working on supporting the COPY protocol (again). Unless people are
unsatisfied with the largeobject way of accessing pg-specific
functionality, I'll adopt their way of doing things. For example:

org.postgresql.copy.CopyManager copyMgr;
copyMgr = ((org.postgresql.PGConnection)con).getCopyAPI();
copyMgr.copyOut("tablename", outputStream);
copyMgr.copyIn("tablename", inputStream);

I have working code with unit tests, but it still needs polishing. I
simply wanted to know if this class layout would be met with approval.

- Mike Adler