Re: emacs behave like pgjindent? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Michael Adler
Subject Re: emacs behave like pgjindent?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
If anyone's interested, this does a decent job. The difference I saw was
that emacs will still let a blank line have a tab on it. pgjindent will
trim it off with entab.

(defun my-jde-mode-hook()
  ;; attempt to match PostgreSQL's pgjindent style
  (setq tab-width 4)
  (setq indent-tabs-mode t)
  (c-set-offset 'substatement-open 0)
  )
(add-hook 'jde-mode-hook 'my-jde-mode-hook)

- Mike Adler