Re: Restoring a db dump with tsearch fields fails - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas T. Thai
Subject Re: Restoring a db dump with tsearch fields fails
Date
List pgsql-general
Which version of pgsql? which version of tsearch?

I had similar problems and emailed the creators of tsearch and they
provided the fix. I believe it was later integrated back into the distro.

If you check the lines where those errors occur, I bet it is missing a
single or double quote around those word.

Thomas T. Thai
Minnesota.com, Inc.