still getting FATAL errors on btree's... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject still getting FATAL errors on btree's...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'm still getting the following BTP_CHAIN errors on my btree index.  Funny
thing is that its the *same* index each time, and this is after dropping
and rebulding it...

...where next to investigate?  Recommendations?  IMHO, this is critical
enough to hold off a v6.3.2 release :(

FATAL 1:  btree: BTP_CHAIN flag was expected in radhist_userid (access =
bt_read)