duplicated tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject duplicated tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi there,

yesterday, testing GIN fast update with CVS HEAD I was able to crash backend
(Teodor already fixed the problem in 0.25 version of the patch)
and after restarting backend I found duplicated tables.
How this can be possible and is this what somebody can see after crash ?
         List of relations Schema | Name  | Type  |  Owner
--------+-------+-------+---------- public | tt    | table | postgres public | tt    | table | postgres public | tt
|table | postgres public | tt    | table | postgres public | tt    | table | postgres public | tt2   | table | postgres
public| tt2   | table | postgres public | tt2   | table | postgres public | tt2   | table | postgres public | tt2   |
table| postgres public | ttins | table | postgres public | ttins | table | postgres public | ttins | table | postgres
public| ttins | table | postgres public | ttins | table | postgres

(15 rows)

    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83