Re: Disk is full, what's cool to get rid of? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jeff Frost
Subject Re: Disk is full, what's cool to get rid of?
Date
List pgsql-sql
You can probably just "tune2fs -m 0 <device name>" to give yourself enough
space to get out of the jam before you go deleting things.  Then you might
want to vacuum full afterwards.

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/