How postgres find OID of function from opclassoid - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From sandeep satpal
Subject How postgres find OID of function from opclassoid
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

In function IndexSupportInitialize,  for each attribute , we call a
function LookUpOpClassInfo(...) and then we find opcentry object which
contain supportProcs pointer which contain the Oid of the function to be
called at the run time.
I am not getting How to find out that Oid from attribute type information.
It represent every data type of attribute by some number in opindclass
structure of iform ,
for eg. varvhar() is represent by  2003    int is represent by 1978    ......

Please tell me how to find Oid from opindclass information.

Thanx and regards,
sandeep

--
| Sandeep Satpal |