Re: GiST and full text search - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Wei Weng
Subject Re: GiST and full text search
Date
Re: GiST and full text search  ("Andrew J. Kopciuch" <akopciuch@olympusproject.org>)
Re: GiST and full text search  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
List pgsql-sql
The production server uses PostgreSQL 7.3.1 right now, so I am only
looking at contrib/tsearch.

I read through the README file. It only seems to offer a way to FTS
through one 'text' column in the table. How do I create a 'txtidx' column
that combines two or even more 'text' columns in the table?

Thanks

Wei