Re: "record" datatype - plpgsql - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Brian Knox
Subject Re: "record" datatype - plpgsql
Date
List pgsql-sql
That's not what I was asking. I know I can access the values of each
column using NEW.columnname. What I was asking is if there's anyway to use
the NEW record to get a list of the columnnames in it without knowing them
beforehand.

Brian Knox