Re: RES: Joins between int and int[] - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Achilleus Mantzios
Subject Re: RES: Joins between int and int[]
Date
List pgsql-sql
O Rodrigo Sakai έγραψε στις Jun 28, 2006 :

> Thanks Mantzios, your answer helped a lot! But I have a lot of multi column
> foreign keys! Any other ideia??

You must use/write a function that takes as an argument an array
and returns the elements of this array as a set.

I dont recall if some function like that exists in contrib
but you could search in the archives.

Also if my memory serves well there was a similar talk in th -sql list
some months ago.

Also keep in mind that if your queries are standardized then you
can write a program in C/perl/java/php/... that does what you want.
If your queries are ad-hoc then go the first approach.

--
-Achilleus