RES: Joins between int and int[] - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rodrigo Sakai
Subject RES: Joins between int and int[]
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thanks Mantzios, your answer helped a lot! But I have a lot of multi column
foreign keys! Any other ideia??
 Thanks in advance!

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Achilleus Mantzios [mailto:achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 28 de junho de 2006 04:01
Para: Rodrigo Sakai
Assunto: Re: [SQL] Joins between int and int[]

O Rodrigo Sakai Ýãñáøå óôéò Jun 27, 2006 :

>   Hi,
>

>   I want to use the system catalog tables/views to query some things, and
> one of the queries I have to do is joining pg_attribute and pg_constraint
> know what constraint belongs to which table.attribute. My question is how
> can I write the join clause between a int (pg_attribute.attnum) and int[ ]
> (pg_constraint.conkey).

Are you having tables with multi column foreign keys?
e.g. (a,b) REFERENCES partable(para,parb).

If not then join with pg_constraint.conkey[1],
if yes then the problem becomes a little less trivial.

--
-Achilleus