Re: Cannot read block error. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Cannot read block error.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

There are a couple of things it could be. I would suggest that you take
down the database, start it up with -P? (I think it is -o '-P' it might
be -p '-O' I don't recall) and try and reindex the database itself.

You can also do a vacuuum verbose and see if you get some more errors you
may have a corrupt system index that needs to be reindexed.

Sincerely,

Johsua D. Drake