Re: PostgreSQL + SSL - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Bhuvan A
Subject Re: PostgreSQL + SSL
Date
List pgsql-sql
> I´m trying to config PG with SSL, but i got a error. I create the key
> and the certificate and put both in $PGDATA directory. I also enabled
> the ssl option in postgresql.conf. But when i run postmaster i got a
> error saying that server.key has wrong permissions.

It reports the error in either of the below cases:

1. If the file permission is not -r--r--r--.
2. If the certificate and the private key are invalid.

The clear advice is available in the documentation itself. Try out
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/ssl-tcp.html for details.

regards,
bhuvaneswaran