droplang doesn't completely work? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Laurette Cisneros
Subject droplang doesn't completely work?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
In 7.2.1

For database x:
1) On primary sytem:  pg_dump -f x.pgdmp -Fc x
2) On a bkuphost system that has 7.2.2:  createdb -T template0 x  pg_restore -U xuser -h bkuphost -p 5432 -d x -Fc
x.pgdmp
  get error:   pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  stat failed on file
'/usr/local/pgsql-7.2/lib/plpgsql':No such file or  directory

So, I go back to primary system and
droplang -d x plperl

I do 1) and 2) again. Same ERROR.

So, I go back to primary system again, and for database x:
select proname, probin from pg_proc

and see:
plperl_call_handler      | $libdir/plperl

Shouldn't this be gone after I droplang?

I know that if I never did a createlang plperl in a database it is not
there...so why does it stay?  Is this what is still causing the error on
the pg_restore?  Bug?  Work around is to drop this record from the pg_proc
table?

Thanks,

--
Laurette Cisneros