Re: Bitmap indexes? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: Bitmap indexes?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greg,

if you're still in bitmap indices you may take a look on our
contrib/intarray module.
Regards,
    Oleg

On 13 Mar 2002, Greg Copeland wrote:

> One of the reasons why I originally stated following the hackers list is
> because I wanted to implement bitmap indexes.  I found in the archives,
> the follow link, http://www.it.iitb.ernet.in/~rvijay/dbms/proj/, which
> was extracted from this,

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=01C0EF67.5105D2E0.mascarm%40mascari.com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dbitmap%2Bindex%2Bgroup:comp.databases.postgresql.hackers%26hl%3Den%26selm%3D01C0EF67.5105D2E0.mascarm%2540mascari.com%26rnum%3D1,
archivethread.