Re: pg_pconnect - ?? - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Chris Thompson
Subject Re: pg_pconnect - ??
Date
List pgsql-php
I just use pg_connect, with the same connection string for persistant
connections and have no problems. But that is not a answer ;-)
RH 7.2, PHP 4.0.6, pg 7.1.3

--
Chris Thompson
lightershade

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted.  Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of edNET or lightershade ltd. Finally, the
viruses.  edNET and lightershade ltd accepts no liability for any damage

Virus scanned by edNET.