Re: Operator for int8 array - Mailing list pgsql-general

From S.Thanga Prakash
Subject Re: Operator for int8 array
Date
Re: Operator for int8 array  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Dear sir,

    We are already in the process of migrating toward 8.1 .
For existing support, we like to support with 7.1.3 .

Along with 7.1.3 release, contrib/array has been given for array iterator
support for int4 type array. It is working fine.
We changed it similarly, for int8 type array.
It is not working and postmaster receives signal 11.

We like to know whether is it feasible or not?

thanks and
regards,
stp.