Re: plpython? (Was: Re: Damn triggers and NEW) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: plpython? (Was: Re: Damn triggers and NEW)
Date
List pgsql-general
As I understand it, plpython currently relies on the rexec call /
interface to function, and that functionality is going away, so SOMEONE
has to step up to the plate and change the way plpython is called in order
to keep it.

I do believe someone on hackers proferred an interest in doing this in the
last day or two.