Re: Pg_dumpall - Mailing list pgsql-general

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: Pg_dumpall
Date
List pgsql-general
I have the same thing in PHP if someone needs it.  I wrote it originally
to get around the limits of 7.3's pg_dumpall to hit against our 7.2
production database, and then got carried away and did the same thing as
you, made it dump them into seperate files.

For folks with lots of databases (we create a different database for each
discrete application) it's nice to have individual database dumps instead
of the one huge file that pg_dumpall makes.

Now that it's getting re-written in C, it might be a good time to add the
ability to create a file per each database...