Re: Q from new user about postgresql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: Q from new user about postgresql?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sun, 2 Mar 2003, Robert McKee wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am in need of tracking and managing some data for my work.  I need
> something with a similar GUI like MS Access, so that I can make tables,
> forms, and such.
> Is postgresql able to use some type of gui like this
> since I need more than just a command line interface?
>
> I am new to this, so forgive me if this question seems stupid...

Yes, there is a program called pgaccess that does that:

www.pgaccess.org

here are some screen shots:

http://www.pgaccess.org/index.php?page=NewPgAccessEnglish

There's also pgadmin, a windows only program:

http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=1

screen shots:

http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=20