Re: patch for COPY - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: patch for COPY
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
One of the failings of the copy protocol is that on error basically the
connection is hosed.  Is it possible to reset the connection state on
error for the user?

Also are there plans to support other elements of the COPY syntax?  For
example NULL AS, OIDS, and column lists.

Kris Jurka