Re: Can't seem to get Psql and Exec to work together - Mailing list pgsql-php

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: Can't seem to get Psql and Exec to work together
Date
List pgsql-php
You probably need to adda -U switch to tell postgresql who you are trying
to connect as.  It's likely that psql is passing the current user name
that your web server is running as and postgresql doesn't know who that
is.

psql.exe -U username -d Geoprocessing -f filename.sql

should work.