Applications using PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Applications using PostgreSQL
Date
Re: Applications using PostgreSQL  ("Josh Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
I went looking on PostgreSQL.Org for 'applications' using Pg but couldn't
figure out a method to search for them or if they are even avaliable.

Not sure if it should go in advocacy or somewhere else but a list of
applications that use (or can use) Pg would be useful for us loyal
roadies (sp? Ref: a very old Atari game about a rock-music group).

Would this make sense?  I know when I go looking for applications that
use a database I look for PostgreSQL as either the main choice or as an
option.  Heck if this makes sense I'll provide the some candidates:

    SQL-Ledger,
    Request-Tracker (RT),
    Mapserver,
    Teacup.