Re: Optimizer generates bad plans. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: Optimizer generates bad plans.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Well I was really hoping pg_constraint would solve all my problems, but
since contrib/array is not installed by default the conkeys and confkeys
columns aren't terribly useful because they can't be joined to
pg_attribute.

Also there is not a column to tell you the unique constraint that
supports a given foreign key constraint.

See my post to bugs:

http://fts.postgresql.org/db/mw/msg.html?mid=1074855

Kris Jurka