Re: FYI: How we use PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From
Subject Re: FYI: How we use PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> Hi, I just want you guys to know how great PostgreSQL really is.

Agreed!  We have a similar success story with our client Flower.com.  This
system is completely based on postgresql, and although we are generally
doing more simple queries on the frontend site - postgresql backs all of
our CRM and Analytical apps without a hitch.

Postgres has saved our client's money and it keeps morale up at our
company because everyone enjoys postgres so much.

Excellent Work Postgres Dev Team!

BTW, Mark - we have been using your msessions on our Linux cluster - it's
great keep up the good work as well!

Sincerely,

Ryan Mahoney
CTO Payment Alliance, Inc.