Re: Management tool support and scalibility - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Management tool support and scalibility
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Try pgAdmin II (http://pgadmin.postgresql.org). It runs on Windows but has
plenty of features. It's main limitation is that it can only do things that
are possible via ODBC so you can't control the Postmaster or configure the
server with it (yet).

Regards, Dave.