Re: Going through email - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Going through email
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> I can do that but I tried to put in only the good ones.  What I can do
> instead is to restore the old patches2 file and allow people like you
> and Tom to decide which ones should be applied.  Is that what people
> want?  You will then be able to download the mailbox file and open it in
> your mailer.  Let me know what people want.  I am not sure this is
> working either.  It is my first time trying this.

It's a good idea to save open threads like this and inform people that
we're open for business again.  But most of these threads just leveled off
because we were in beta, and the discussion was not closed out.  So most
of these patches aren't going to get better by rearranging the email
archives.  The least people could do it take the half hour and merge up
and send their patch again with an explanation, because in that pile of
email I can't find any.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net