Re: RPM source files should be in CVS (was Re: psql -l) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: RPM source files should be in CVS (was Re: psql -l)
Date
Re: RPM source files should be in CVS (was Re: psql -l)  (Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org>)
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane writes:

> ISTM that it'd be a good thing if current versions of all the add-on
> source files for both Debian and RedHat RPMs were part of our CVS tree

If you want to take the job of keeping these up to date or the job of
convincing all the 143 package developers out there to do that...

All of these package files are in a CVS tree somewhere (or should be), and
I would be happy to provide you with the links I use to poke around them
on occasion, but it should not be our job to keep track of the fancies of
operating system developers.