Re: Large objects in web applications - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thalis A. Kalfigopoulos
Subject Re: Large objects in web applications
Date
List pgsql-general
Where exactly is lo_read ?

test=# \df+ lo_
                                              List of functions
 Result  | Function  |         Arguments         | Owner | Language |  Source   |         Description
---------+-----------+---------------------------+-------+----------+-----------+-----------------------------
 integer | lo_close  | integer                   | pgsql | internal | lo_close  | large object close
 oid     | lo_creat  | integer                   | pgsql | internal | lo_creat  | large object create
 integer | lo_export | oid, text                 | pgsql | internal | lo_export | large object export
 oid     | lo_import | text                      | pgsql | internal | lo_import | large object import
 integer | lo_lseek  | integer, integer, integer | pgsql | internal | lo_lseek  | large object seek
 integer | lo_open   | oid, integer              | pgsql | internal | lo_open   | large object open
 integer | lo_tell   | integer                   | pgsql | internal | lo_tell   | large object position
 integer | lo_unlink | oid                       | pgsql | internal | lo_unlink | large object unlink(delete)
(8 rows)

:-/

TIA,
thalis